Volunteers of all ages have been planting bulbs on Bull Meadow – hopefully next year we will be awash with native bulbs flowering! See gallery of pictures
Pick up a leaflet and see all 116 of them! Leaflets available in local shops.
See Gallery pictures!
Due to the recent high court judgement that Parish Council meetings must now meet in public, the Parish Council will meet in O’keys Lane Baptist Church on 10 May 2021.
However, with reference to the coronavirus restrictions that are in place until June 21 and as the safe distancing limit in the Church restricts attendance to 10 people, then the public and County/District Councillors must join via ZOOM.
Meeting ID: 892 5504 8538
The Council will be meeting from July as normal in the Baptist Church when everyone is welcomed back!
The Parish Council is currently liasing to put a new gate into Bull Meadow for access, this has be approved by the District Council and will be installed by the summer.
Meanwhile all access to the land should ONLY be via the kissing gate on the A38 please
North Claines Parish Council need someone to quote to produce technical drawings for a pedestrian access from the A38 to Bull Meadow.
This access will be built by contractors to the County Council so the drawings need to be drawn by a professional civil engineer or similar professional.
Please contact the clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Facebook page or ring 01905 770226
Extensive surveillance of COVID-19 has identified a small number of cases of the COVID-19 variant first discovered in South Africa, in localities across England, including the WR3 area of Worcestershire that cannot be traced back to international travel.
Please click on the following link to ascertain if you need to be tested as part of the additional testing programme and to find further information.
Testing over the weekend of Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 February 2021
- if you live within walking distance of The White Hart Pub on Droitwich road in Fernhill Heath, you can get a test between 8.00am and 4.00pm from Saturday this is for people with no symptoms, who can walk to the site, and are over 18
- please book your test, you will need a booking confimation to access the centre
- there is no car parking on site, so it is only for those who can reach it on foot
- other testing sites will be opening at the start of next week for other residents asked to be tested more information can be found on this page once these sites are confirmed
- If you have any symptoms you should not go to the White Hart pub and should book a test
Check whether you should be tested for new variants of COVID-19 even if you do not have symptoms:
This runs from 11 December to 31 December 2020.
There is a ZOOM meeting on 14 December at 730pm
A zoom meeting for any one to join is set up for Monday 14th December at 1930 hrs.
The zoom codes are
Meeting ID: 853 2529 4930