The Parish Council is currently liasing to put a new gate into Bull Meadow for access, this has be approved by the District Council and will be installed by the summer.
Meanwhile all access to the land should ONLY be via the kissing gate on the A38 please
This is to be held on Monday July 6th at 19;30hrs via ZOOM. All parishioners welcome to attend, details are on the agenda in the Documents section of this website.
The next meeting of North Claines Parish Council is to be held on 1 June 2020 at 1930 via ZOOM. Details on how to join are available on the agenda in the documents part of this website.
North Claines Parish Council need someone to quote to produce technical drawings for a pedestrian access from the A38 to Bull Meadow.
This access will be built by contractors to the County Council so the drawings need to be drawn by a professional civil engineer or similar professional.
Please contact the clerk on firstname.lastname@example.org or via the Facebook page or ring 01905 770226
Extensive surveillance of COVID-19 has identified a small number of cases of the COVID-19 variant first discovered in South Africa, in localities across England, including the WR3 area of Worcestershire that cannot be traced back to international travel.
Please click on the following link to ascertain if you need to be tested as part of the additional testing programme and to find further information.
Testing over the weekend of Saturday 6 and Sunday 7 February 2021
- if you live within walking distance of The White Hart Pub on Droitwich road in Fernhill Heath, you can get a test between 8.00am and 4.00pm from Saturday this is for people with no symptoms, who can walk to the site, and are over 18
- please book your test, you will need a booking confimation to access the centre
- there is no car parking on site, so it is only for those who can reach it on foot
- other testing sites will be opening at the start of next week for other residents asked to be tested more information can be found on this page once these sites are confirmed
- If you have any symptoms you should not go to the White Hart pub and should book a test
Check whether you should be tested for new variants of COVID-19 even if you do not have symptoms: